These little treats are so easy to make and taste like a crunchy peanut butter cup. They have a good combination of a chewy, crunchy, chocolaty, peanut buttery texture. They're a good quick treat to make for parties or just nice little treats to have around the house to snack on. This recipe makes 24 balls but you can change the proportions easily and can also change the type of chocolate for your preference.
Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
4 Tbsp butter
2 Cups mini marshmallows
2 Tbsp peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
2 Cups rice krispie cereal
1 Cup peanut butter chips
300grams (or about 2 Cups) milk chocolate
1) Line and grease a cookie sheet and set aside
2) Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat until melted
3) Once melted add marshmallows and peanut butter and continue melting stirring constantly
4) Once mixture is melted remove from heat and add rice krispies and stir until completely mixed
5) Add chips and stir until completely mixed again, then using a greased Tbsp measure, form balls and let cool on greased cookie sheet
6) Once balls have hardened, melt chocolate in microwave stirring every 10sec.
7) Roll each ball in chocolate and place back on cookie sheet to cool and hardened (you can store the balls in the fridge to speed up the process) then enjoy!